News Link: Accor Requires Reservations Agent
Accor Reservations Agent
You are the beginning of an exceptional guest experience. As a Reservations Agent, you will make our guests feel welcome and reflect the exceptional experience the come when they arrive!
• Consistently offer exceptional, friendly and engaging service
•Ensure the best selection for the guest and ensure revenue is maximized through up-selling
• Additionally recommend property facilities and assist guests with information and special requests
• Also book room reservation requests, enter rooming lists, and update accurate information in the system
Experience And Skills:
• Guest focused personality is essential; also experience is an asset
• Also Prior experience working with Opera or a related system is required.
• Must have strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Similarly fluency in English is must; additional languages are a plus
Also To Find More Job Offers Click Here.
Accor Requires Reservations Agent
About the United Arab Emirates Job Market
Nearly 82 percent of total jobs registered in the UAE are from the private sector. It is comparatively easier to get a private job in the United Arab Emirates than a Public Sector or government sector. The private sector job market is also very much competitive at the same time. If you are eligible to get a job, then only you have a chance.
In case of any job acquisition through an unconventional mode of recruitment, the chances of losing it also very high. The Labour Law of the country is clearly defined. Both employer and employee don’t get a chance to play on ‘grey area’ when a dispute arises.
The maximum job opportunities are in the fields of Medical and Health care sector. Tourism professions, Hospitality jobs, Up to some extend the Administration jobs and Human Resources segment also has sizeable job opportunities.
The new trend due to online purchase increase is requirement of delivery personalities. This includes both four-wheel drivers – that is Light Vehicle and Truck Drivers and maximum of Motor Bike drivers.
Also The chances of not getting a job with a motor bike license is zero in the year 2020. Most of the courier and food delivery companies are having shortage of ‘delivery boys’.
Similarly, technically sound professionals are also getting jobs in the Oil Field sector and off shore jobs.
Highly educated people such as Scientists, Doctors, Engineers and Higher management staff are always having a position vacant in the broad business world of the United Arab Emirates. Keep your knowledge updated.
Finally, to Conclude, Prepare properly. Know the subject well. You have always a chance in the Emirates.