News Link: Al Futtaim Requires Merchandising Executive – Fashion
Manages OTB, stock, sales and margin at detailed level to maximise sales and minimise inventory levels
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Assisting to sets overall guidelines for margin by product area and ensures processes are established to analyse margin deviation.
• Forecast weekly sales and margin by store and region highlighting risks and opportunities
• Assisting Planning manager to manage markdown and promotional strategies to ensure margin is maintained to achieve bottom line
Manages OTB, inventory levels and stock turn
• Assisting planning manager to setup full OTB process, sell through and markdown policy. Analytical and proactively manages sales, inventory and margin through effective range planning
• Assisting in providing accurate OTB plans for each category maximising sell through
• Forecasts intakes in line with OTB to give an accurate picture of weekly stockholding by brand.
• Assisting and managing category planning
• Manages store clustering and distribution of stock to stores
• Maintain and manage MSSI/ WSSI reports
• Manages monthly intake and timely deliveries in accordance with the brand and Market
• Ensures all markets have optimum inventory levels at any given point of time
• Manages the stock profile to ensure that aged inventory is kept to a minimum
• Works in conjunction with Planning manager to develop effective, profitable assortment range
• Assisting in Building and managing the range plans in conjunction with buying ensuring OTB is controlled
• Works closely with other departments including Buying, Retail, VM, Operations and Wholesale to ensure the product offer is optimised at all times and sales opportunities are maximised
• Collaborate with Marketing, Operations and the Brand teams to confirm the commercial calendar for all brands, which would include all key promotions in line with the markdown strategy
SAP Inventory Management & Reporting
• Ensure that SAP is maintained and is regularly and is operating effectively from an inventory point of view
• Develop and publish reports which will give accurate and reliable information to the management and facilitate decision making
• Support expansion by providing sales estimates and ensuring the availability of a proper stock package
• Assist with the development and enforcement of robust inventory/ stock policies, procedures (SOPs) and ensure that the replenishment system in SAP is operating efficiently.
Minimum Qualifications,Experience and Knowledge:
College or University level graduate.
Retail and fashion experience is preferred
Strategic planning and analytical skills, All Microsoft Office Programs and knowledge of retail systems
Behavioural Competencies :
Also Strong communication skills, collaborations, influencing others, taking initiative, engaging leadership, developing talent, drive for results and delighting our customer and is a strategic thinker. Keeps up to date with the latest trends and brands, Strong sales focus and eager to learn
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you. And take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned. To specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours. But also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Also To Find More Job Offers Click Here.