News Link: Almarai Careers – Latest Job Vacancies In Almarai Apply Now
People are our most important asset. Attracting the right people, training them and providing the resources they need to satisfy the requirements of a world-class food company, continues to be a major priority of Almarai.
The significant growth achieved in the past few years and the future growth plans. Contemplated have triggered many human resource challenges. Currently, we employ around 37,000 employees predominantly in KSA. This number is expected to continue to increase. The challenge for the future is to continue to provide an excellent working environment. And also ensure continued employee recruitment and retention. Experience is also valued in Almarai. By giving long service awards to employees with 10 years, 20 years, 30 and more year’s service.
- Van Salesman: Having at least 2 years of FMCG experience as a Salesman.
- Refrigeration Technician: Preferably Certificate or Diploma in Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning with having 2 years of similar experience in an FMCG environment.
- Salesman Assistant: Needs to assist the Salesman on his assigned route and in each customer sales call to provide support by performing effective fridge/stock management, product delivery and merchandising.
- Merchandiser: Preferably at least 2nd level educated with having 2 years of FMCG experience as a Merchandiser.
- Mechanic: Having prior experience in the maintenance and repair of auto, machine and equipment.
- Shelf Stacker: Preferably at least 2nd level educated with having sales experience in an FMCG industry.
- Panel Beater: Having experience in painting, denting, tinkering and assembling all types of vehicles.
- Stock Controller: Having 2 years of experience in warehousing operations in an FMCG environment.
Also To Find More Related Jobs Click Here.
- Etihad Airways Jobs 2021 Latest Job Openings – Apply Now
- Al Futtaim Logistics Careers New Job Openings – Apply Now
- FlyDubai Careers 2021 – Latest Job Vacancies – Apply Now
- Serco Careers 2021 New Job Openings in Dubai Metro – Apply Now
- Imdaad Careers 2021 – Walk In Interview Latest Job Vacancies – View Details
- Chalhoub Group Careers 2021 New Job Vacancies – Apply Now
About the United Arab Emirates Job Market
Nearly 82 percent of total jobs registered in the UAE are from the private sector. It is comparatively easier to get a private job in the United Arab Emirates than a Public Sector or government sector. The private sector job market is also very much competitive at the same time. If you are eligible to get a job, then only you have a chance. Almarai Careers
In case of any job acquisition through an unconventional mode of recruitment, the chances of losing it also very high. The Labour Law of the country is clearly defined. Both employer and employee don’t get a chance to play on ‘grey area’ when a dispute arises. Almarai Careers
The maximum job opportunities are in the fields of Medical and Health care sector. Tourism professions, Hospitality jobs, Up to some extend the Administration jobs and Human Resources segment also has sizeable job opportunities.
The new trend due to online purchase increase is requirement of delivery personalities. This includes both four-wheel drivers – that is Light Vehicle and Truck Drivers and maximum of Motor Bike drivers.
The chances of not getting a job with a motor bike license is zero in the year 2020. Most of the courier and food delivery companies are having shortage of ‘delivery boys’.
Similarly, technically sound professionals are also getting jobs in the Oil Field sector and off shore jobs.
Highly educated people such as Scientists, Doctors, Engineers and Higher management staff are always having a position vacant in the broad business world of the United Arab Emirates. Keep your knowledge updated.
Finally, to Conclude, Prepare properly. Know the subject well. You have always a chance in the Emirates.