News Link: ASTECH Requires Driver With UAE Experience
Job Key Details:
• Deliver items to customers in different locations
• Ensure all deliveries are made in a safe and timely manner
• Assist in loading and unloading items from the vehicle
• Make sure items are delivered to right address
• Properly check the delivery vehicle prior to driving to ensure it is in a proper working order
Qualifications and Experience:
• At least be a high school graduate with a valid UAE driving license
• Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in the same or driving role
• Good communication and customer service skills
• Must be familiar with the area roads
• Also Should be smart with a professional appearance
Type Of Job: Full Time
Location: United Arab Emirates
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Also To Find More Job Opportunities Click Here.
About the United Arab Emirates Job Market
Nearly 82 percent of total jobs registered in the UAE are from the private sector. It is comparatively easier to get a private job in the United Arab Emirates than a Public Sector or government sector. The private sector job market is also very much competitive at the same time. If you are eligible to get a job, then only you have a chance.Driver
In case of any job acquisition through an unconventional mode of recruitment, the chances of losing it also very high. The Labour Law of the country is clearly defined. Both employer and employee don’t get a chance to play on ‘grey area’ when a dispute arises.Driver
The maximum job opportunities are in the fields of Medical and Health care sector. Tourism professions, Hospitality jobs, Up to some extend the Administration jobs and Human Resources segment also has sizeable job opportunities.
The new trend due to online purchase increase is requirement of delivery personalities. This includes both four-wheel drivers – that is Light Vehicle and Truck Drivers and maximum of Motor Bike drivers.
The chances of not getting a job with a motor bike license is zero in the year 2020. Most of the courier and food delivery companies are having shortage of ‘delivery boys’.
Similarly, technically sound professionals are also getting jobs in the Oil Field sector and off shore jobs. Driver
Highly educated people such as Scientists, Doctors, Engineers and Higher management staff are always having a position vacant in the broad business world of the United Arab Emirates. Keep your knowledge updated.
Finally, to Conclude, Prepare properly. Know the subject well. You have always a chance in the Emirates.Driver