News Link: Dnata Group Requires Business Finance Analyst (ID:2100002H)
To provide dedicated financial services to the dnata Travel B2C ME&I business by:
– ensuring that all income and expenses are effectively managed and controlled through the provision of accurate financial information. And the analysis and tracking of cost and expenditure
– enhancing financial performance monitoring through production of standard business performance reports identifying the key issues. KPIs for exception reporting to the management and provide subject specific reports that enable more granular understanding of the key drivers that impact cost and revenue
– providing financial decision analysis recommendations to the business.
– Provide front line advice to complete the annual budget submission for timely completion of budget consolidation, demonstrating productivity improvements year on year. Provide back up evidence to BFMs/FMs with detailed analysis, in order to appropriately challenge budget assumptions.
– Collate information on a monthly basis of cash inflows and cash outflows to report business specific cash-flow forecasts and perform analysis to reconcile deviations highlighting reasons for changes. Providing and delivering to forecast accuracy targets – 95% target for next month’s profit delivery.
– Generate and analyze periodic re-forecasts also that will include the impact of any post budget development, not originally planned.
– Also manage the accounting activities to ensure the monthly and annual accounts are accurate and up-to-date in line with the accounting standards of the Emirates Group.
– Present the financial pack to key stakeholders in the monthly management meeting to provide advice and influence the decision makers.
– Assist the business in establishing end to end financial accounting procedures consequent to new initiatives or new information and provide data capture for new analysis needs. Provide detailed analysis of new projects to be covered in the project register enabling effective communication within Finance and in turn ensuring the business gets the best overall finance delivery.
– Preparation and assessment of business case proposals such as covering new and current lines of business (retail outlets & .com).
– Ensure appropriate controls are in place to safeguard the company assets and adhere to external and internal audit requirements.
– Engage and manage key stakeholders of Group finance functions including Shared service, Insurance and Treasury.
Qualifications & Experience
– A Graduate in Commerce with 7 years’ experience OR a qualified accountant with 3 years’ experience.
– Also experience in Finance/Management Accounting in a multinational company is necessary.
– Similarly comprehensive knowledge of the Travel industry and accounting procedures involved.
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry. Including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city. Can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.
Also To Find More Jobs Click Here.