News Link: Dnata Group Requires Contracts Manager (DT)-(ID:200000KX)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Manage, evaluate and monitor dnata Travel’s agreements and contracts. Both locally and regionally for new and existing customers, suppliers and business partners. This includes all products/services provided to customers, joint venture, franchise and management operations as well as merger and acquisition projects.
Manage relationships with internal departments, department heads in Dubai. And operations in GCC, Afghanistan and India to ensure operational, commercial, financial and legal requirements .
– Evaluate and negotiate all agreement drafts, reviewing implications, commitments and advising the department heads on terms to be negotiated. In order to mitigate any potential risks that the business may be exposed to by entering into the relationship contemplated through such agreements. Dnata Contracts Manager
– Manage, analyse and monitor all agreements with customers, joint venture partners, principals (both air and non-air GSA relationships). Third party service providers, internal departments as well as prospective acquisition targets. This includes participation in direct negotiations, along with the relevant department heads and co-ordination with all parties involved in the preparation of the contract. And ensuring all contracts are ready to do within the required deadline.
– Managing all contractual issues/queries/communications/amendments with responsibility for timely response incorporating input/buy-in from relevant parties.
– Act as contractual `middleman’ between the business and group. Legal to ensure timely review and approval/reconciliation of contract variations of different business models contemplating in each agreement. (Joint Venture, Franchise, GSA, Greenfield, Acquisition etc.) Dnata Contracts Manager
– Provide concise information, guidance and recommendations of various agreements to the Executive Team. Which is critical in formulating the most appropriate recourse in case of anomalies/issues/disputes/claims and identify all related implications by liaising closely with Group Legal and Dubai Government Legal Affairs Department where necessary.
– Relationship management with key internal departments. To ensure agreements are compliant with legal, insurance, finance and taxation to minimize exposure to dnata Travel by ensuring adequate guarantees are in place. (Group Finance (Revenue, Credit Control and Accounts Payable), Taxation, Group Legal and Group Insurance where appropriate)
– Safeguard that all agreements presented for signature, are accurate in terms of the final version that has been agreed by dnata Travel.
– Ensure that liabilities and commitments in contracts are highlighted to the concerned department heads and other delivery function managers prior to agreement signature.
– Ensure signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, providing interpretation to the business to support implementation as required.
– Define, establish and maintain a database of contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contracts, correspondence, customer contact information, contractual changes, status reports, signature of contract and any other documents required for the project.
– This will include RFPs, Memorandums of Understanding (MOU), Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA), Letters of Intent (LOI) and Agreements. Additionally this will enable verification of terms and conditions of contracts to avoid duplication and protect from breach of our obligations or financial claims for damages.
– Also responsible for ensuring contract extension and renewals are clear in a timely manner. And contract expiry dates brought to the notice of concerned department heads. This includes ensuring adherence to terms initially agreed or negotiated within agreed financial, commercial and legal parameters.
– Define and manage the process of creating and updating standard contract templates. To ensure that such processes are complied with across the various departments of dnata Travel. As well as vis-a-vis all other contributors such as Finance, Insurance, Tax and Group Legal. This includes quality assurance to ensure that product and service related requirements. Defined by the various business and regional heads are incorporated fully into Request for Proposal, compliance documents and agreements and encompass both deliverables and service levels.
– Also monitor competitor terms and customer satisfaction with dnata Travels terms and conditions and contracting practices and recommend changes as required. This will minimize risk, maximise revenue streams and establish good working practices.
Qualifications & Experience
– Commercial/Sales.Contract Negotiation : 8+ Years
– Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
– Experience in commercial and contract negotiations, such as preferably with financial management or legal background.
– Knowledge of the various aspects of the travel industry operation is essential.
– Also Knowledge of the various business models such as joint venture, franchise, management and acquisitions is essential.
-Additionally knowledge of general sales agency (GSA), Share purchase and new company formation contracts is preferable.
Salary & Benefits
Similarly join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world. This managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. That’s on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more. Find out what it’s like to live and work in our fast-paced.
Salary & Benefits
Cosmopolitan home city in the Dubai Lifestyle section of our website www.emirates.com. In Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, such as discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world.
Moreover you can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city. Is in the Dubai Lifestyle section. Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays. Also find out more about working with us in our website www.emirates.com.
Also To Find More Jobs Click Here.