News Link: Dnata Requires Ramp & Cargo Training Coordinator ( ID:200000KE )
Dnata Ramp Cargo Training Coordinator
Please note this role will be based permanently in Erbil, Kurdistan Region, Iraq.
To create, amend, and deliver specific training programmes offered by dnata to employees by ensuring that all standards are met and are in line with the dnata training matrix.
– Develops training plans in alignment with dnata training matrix and availability of employees, taking into consideration operational requirements.
– Checks training plans and assists in planning the calendar for each training category.
– Ensures that the training nominations by the departments are aligned with the criteria for training – pre-requisites, performance, business needs, etc…
– Provides accurate and timely communication with internal customers and vendors, in addition for the effective coordination for training support functions such as materials, venue bookings, equipment, transport etc.
– Liaises with relevant departments with regards to their training requirements, including helping to collate and document needs for specific areas of responsibility. And providing information on existing appropriate training solutions.
– Also updates the training matrix regularly to ensure that all staff have the training records updated.
– Similarly create, update and amend training records on a timely basis. So that the information is available to the concerned line departments to monitor training performance on a regular basis.
– Prepare and distribute the pre course study material. When appropriate to ensure smooth running of the training programme. And following up with the attendees or their line department for maximum attendance.
– Similarly conduct effective briefing sessions to update staff on new development and changes of procedure within the organisation and department.
– Investigates, in liaison with Safety and line management, problems, accidents. In order to recommend changes to operational procedures and training material to help reduce these situations.
– Conduct, in liaison with line management, Training Needs Analysis, to measure training effectiveness and to ensure that service standards are met. This includes but not limited to records of safety incidents, customers complaints. Analyse the data and provide feedback to line management and recommend different approaches/new training programs for business improvement.
– Maintain, update, and track the validity of the training matrix and ensure that all the staff are current and notified well in advance before a course has expired.
– Follow company procedures related to safety and security.
– Report deviations from processes such us unsafe acts, faulty equipment and damaged infrastructure
Qualifications & Experience
– With attention to 4-6 years of experience in Airport Operations and 1-3 years in a supervision/management role.
– Proficient knowledge in Airport Operations.
– Advanced IT and Computer Literacy Skills.
– 1-3 Experience training Dangerous Goods in line with IATA Standards.
– 1-3 Experience in providing training on equipment (Forklift).
Salary & Benefits
Moreover we offer an attractive salary, commensurate to the local market.
Also To Find More Job Opportunities Click Here.