News Link: DULSCO Walk In Interview On 15 .06.2021. – Latest Job Vacancies
With over 11,000 employees deployed across 75 categories and working for hundreds of organisations throughout the Middle East, our innovative solutions and services are as varied as the client base we serve.
|Job Title||Location||License Type|
|Light Bus Driver||Dubai||License #5|
|Heavy Bus Driver||Dubai||License #6|
- Light Bus Driver having 2 years of core experience as a Light Bus Driver & license should be 4 years old.
- Heavy Bus Driver having 2 years of core experience as a Heavy Bus Driver & license should be 4 years old.
- Having an excellent communication skills over English
- Candidate’s must be inside UAE in order to make them eligible.
Interview Date: Tuesday, 15th June 2021
Timing: 09:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Location: DULSCO Village, Events Arena, 8 7a Street, Near First Abu Dhabi Bank Station, Bus Route F25 from First Abu Dhabi Bank Station, Al Quoz Industrial Area 4, Dubai.
Also To Find More Related Jobs Click Here.
- Etihad Airways Jobs 2021 Latest Job Openings – Apply Now
- Al Futtaim Logistics Careers New Job Openings – Apply Now
- FlyDubai Careers 2021 – Latest Job Vacancies – Apply Now
- Serco Careers 2021 New Job Openings in Dubai Metro – Apply Now
- Imdaad Careers 2021 – Walk In Interview Latest Job Vacancies – View Details
- Chalhoub Group Careers 2021 New Job Vacancies – Apply Now
DULSCO Walk In Interview About the United Arab Emirates Job Market
Nearly 82 percent of total jobs registered in the UAE are from the private sector. It is comparatively easier to get a private job in the United Arab Emirates than a Public Sector or government sector. The private sector job market is also very much competitive at the same time. If you are eligible to get a job, then only you have a chance. DULSCO Walk In Interview
In case of any job acquisition through an unconventional mode of recruitment, the chances of losing it also very high. The Labour Law of the country is clearly defined. Both employer and employee don’t get a chance to play on ‘grey area’ when a dispute arises. DULSCO Walk In Interview
The maximum job opportunities are in the fields of Medical and Health care sector. Tourism professions, Hospitality jobs, Up to some extend the Administration jobs and Human Resources segment also has sizeable job opportunities.
The new trend due to online purchase increase is requirement of delivery personalities. This includes both four-wheel drivers – that is Light Vehicle and Truck Drivers and maximum of Motor Bike drivers.
The chances of not getting a job with a motor bike license is zero in the year 2020. Most of the courier and food delivery companies are having shortage of ‘delivery boys’.
Similarly, technically sound professionals are also getting jobs in the Oil Field sector and off shore jobs.
Highly educated people such as Scientists, Doctors, Engineers and Higher management staff are always having a position vacant in the broad business world of the United Arab Emirates. Keep your knowledge updated.
Finally, to Conclude, Prepare properly. Know the subject well. You have always a chance in the Emirates.