News Link: Emirates Airline Group Requires Marketing Enablement Manager (ID:200000J9). Closing date: Jan 12,2021.
Emirates Marketing Enablement Manager
Responsible for creating and also evolving the bridge between the IT world and the marketing world, as the rise of technology in marketing continues to grow, through reliance on data, automations and integrations with regards to Corporate Communication Marketing & Brand (CCM&B) Mar Tech / Ad Tech solutions.
Additionally be responsible for creating a streamlined relationship and a planned improvement roadmap between IT and CCMB, ensuring the marketing strategies of the CCM&B department are complimented with the technology required to bring them to life. And also collaborate with CCM&B teams to identify Mar Tech / Ad Tech technology requirements, and liaise with IT and Procurement to identify, assess and select suitable best-in-class Mar Tech / Ad Tech solutions. Assist in creating digital business strategies, by sharing Mar Tech / Ad Tech stack information and advise on any potential opportunities or risks.
Similarly Manage the implementation and adoption of Mar Tech / Ad Tech solutions across the CCM&B department, briefing and working closely with IT to ensure correct setup, data flows and integrations are established between CCMBs Mar Tech / Ad Tech solutions and, as required, other technology solutions.
Qualifications & Experience
Marketing & Media Communication.Other : 8+ Years
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
Degree or Honours in a relevant discipline (eg Marketing, Digital technologies, Digital communications).
Experience:in a digital environment with a record of successfully delivering complex products, specifically in:
– Leading change and building consensus in a highly matrixed organizational structure Aviation and or travel related industry (preferred)
– Delivering large / enterprise level projects
– Delivering MarTech/AdTech products & services
– Managing product delivery and release in an agile environment
– Coaching and mentoring other team members
– Using analytics and optimisation tools to inform product planning and prioritization
– Working with product and engineering teams to deliver customer facing features.
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and also strong attention to detail
– Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
– Strong documentation, coordination, and project management skills
– Excellent communication skills, able to drill deep into technical issues while also clearly translating terms and issues to non-technical stakeholders
– Ability to collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams, such as marketing, product, performance operations, business analytics, engineering, and external agency partners, at various levels (e.g. peers to senior leadership)
– Proficiency at learning complex software solutions.
Leadership Role : NO
Salary & Benefits
Also Join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. And on top of our generous travel benefits, such us discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. Moreover that’s on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more. Find out what it’s like to live and work in our fast-paced, cosmopolitan home city in the Dubai Lifestyle section of our website www.emirates.com.
Also To Find Latest Job Offers Click Here.