News Link: Emirates Airline Group Requires Senior Cargo Agent – Bangalore (ID:200000KY)
Emirates Senior Cargo Agent
1. JOB PURPOSE
Provide existing and potential customers with a superior and consistent quality service, both directly and in conjunction with GHA. Provide information and system support to customers with regard to rates, details, bookings, connections, regulations and other enquiries and also oversee the service from GHA.
– JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES LINKED TO OBJECTIVE AREAS
— Monitor and oversee the service provided by GHA to ensure it is in line with EK standards, including build instruction, maximisation of available space, load control, safety and ad hoc flight instruction
— Monitor import cargo receipt and breakdown; resolving any related issues
– Prepare and verify accurate cargo documentation, including monitoring of consignment status and ensuring correct documentation is available in accordance with local regulation and company policies
— Update flight handling reports including identification and monitoring of irregularities and discrepancies
– Dispatch post flight information to the correct departments in a timely manner.
– Receive and process cargo telephone reservations in a prompt, accurate and efficient manner
– Resolve customer queries, complaints and claims, including those escalated by Cargo Agents
– Also Complete administrative duties as directed by the Cargo Supervisor/Officer, including data entry, statistics and reports
– Similarly provide support, guidance and coaching to Cargo Agents
– Provide operational support and cover operational duties as directed by the Cargo Supervisor/Officer e.g. freighter
Qualifications & Experience
Experience : Logistics/Cargo.Air Cargo A minimum of 3 years experience in an Airline / Cargo Operations environment, including at least 2 years as a Cargo Agent (or equivalent)
Knowledge/Skills: Education – Graduate Knowledge of Dangerous Goods regulations and ideally hold a DG certificate Knowledge of Weight & Balance procedures and Live Animal Regulation. Also PC based skills including programs such as Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail. Fluency in English and the language of the country you are working is essential.
Other job related information:
- Shift pattern
- The job holder is also responsible for adhering to the relevant health and safety requirements and safe working practices applicable to their employment.
Moreover Candidate must have the right to live & work in India.
Also To Find More Jobs Click Here.