News Link: Emirates Group Requires Leadership Experience Lead (ID:2100000F)
Leadership Experience Lead
Define our leadership genome and develop leaders who will take us into the future.
– Design, execute and manage a suite of leadership solutions that build capability and capacity of our frontline, emerging and executive leaders.
– Deliver enterprise-wide leadership interventions to address leadership gaps across the businessAssess current leadership bench strength, identify and close any skill gaps in alignment with global leadership strategy.
– Coach leaders and executives to support performance enhancement, leadership development and career transitions.
– Source and evaluate potential external partners, continuously liaise with chosen partners to ensure a high quality of cutting edge leadership solutions.
– Ensure our leadership experiences build capability in alignment with core transformation projects and business strategy.
– Foster a collaborative, high-performance, friendly and passionate team environment to ensure the development and retention of critical talent within Emirates.
– Work cross functionally across the Learning and Talent portfolio to deliver mission-driven solutions to the business.
Qualifications & Experience
– Human Resources.Training : 8+ Years
– Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
– Minimum Bachelor level qualification in a related field, preferably within Organisational Psychology or equivalent Masters level qualification would be an asset
– Coaching qualification or experience would be an advantage
– Progressive experience in a leadership development role
– Armed with contemporary insights into leadership development and similarly able to drive interventions within a fast-paced, lean environment at a tactical and strategic level
– Able to use initiative and take responsibility with a positive can-do attitude to deliver effective results
– Self-motivated with an intellectual curiosity, a strong growth mindset and the desire to constantly improve
– Also, able to form effective relationships with executives and senior leaders
– An excellent team player who can adapt quickly to an agile teaming methodology
– Open and flexible in your approach, able to adapt quickly to changing business needs
– Also, a strong in relationship management and engagement
– Resilient and tenacious in your capacity to persevere through challenges
– Excellent in facilitation and communication skills, exceptional at collaboration and influence across all levels of an organisation
– Also, a critical thinker who constantly questions the status quo and analyses data to create meaningful conclusions which will inform the department
– Continually seeking out opportunities for improvement, efficiencies and innovation in your organisational eco-system
Salary & Benefits
Also, Join us in a management role and then enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. Moreover, on top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. Moreover, that’s on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more. Similarly find out what it’s like to live and work in our fast-paced, cosmopolitan home city in the Dubai Lifestyle section of our website www.emirates.com.
Also To Find More Job Opportunities Click Here.
About the United Arab Emirates Job Market
Moreover, nearly 82 percent of total jobs registered in the UAE are from the private sector. It is comparatively easier to get a private job in the United Arab Emirates than a Public Sector or government sector. The private sector job market is also very much competitive at the same time. If you are eligible to get a job, then only you have a chance.
In case of any job acquisition through an unconventional mode of recruitment, the chances of losing it also very high. Also, the Labour Law of the country is clearly defined. Both employer and employee don’t get a chance to play on ‘grey area’ when a dispute arises.
About the United Arab Emirates Job Market
The maximum job opportunities are in the fields of Medical and Health care sector. Tourism professions, Hospitality jobs, Up to some extend the Administration jobs and Human Resources segment also has sizeable job opportunities.
Also, the new trend due to online purchase increase is requirement of delivery personalities. This includes both four-wheel drivers – that is Light Vehicle and Truck Drivers and maximum of Motor Bike drivers.
Also, the chances of not getting a job with a motor bike license is zero in the year 2020. Most of the courier and food delivery companies are having shortage of ‘delivery boys’.
Similarly, technically sound professionals are also getting jobs in the Oil Field sector and off shore jobs.
Moreover, highly educated people such as Scientists, Doctors, Engineers and Higher management staff are always having a position vacant in the broad business world of the United Arab Emirates. Keep your knowledge updated.
Finally, to Conclude, Prepare properly. Know the subject well. Also, you have always a chance in the Emirates. Leadership Experience Lead