News Link: Emirates Sky Cargo Requires Senior Cargo Assistant – Shanghai (ID:1500019X)
Closing Date: Jan 17, 2021
Emirates Senior Cargo Assistant
– Monitor and oversee the service provided by GHA to ensure it is in line with EK standards, such as build instruction, maximisation of available space, load control, safety and ad hoc flight instruction
– Monitor import cargo receipt and breakdown; resolving any related issues
– Prepare and verify accurate cargo documentation, including monitoring of consignment status and ensuring correct documentation is available in accordance with local regulation and company policies
– Also Update flight handling reports including identification and monitoring of irregularities and discrepancies
– Dispatch post flight information to the correct departments in a timely manner.
– Receive and process cargo telephone reservations in a prompt, accurate and efficient manner
– Resolve customer queries, complaints and claims, including those escalated by Cargo Agents
– Complete administrative duties as directed by the Cargo Supervisor/Officer, such as data entry, statistics and reports
– Provide support, guidance and coaching to Cargo Agents
– Provide operational support and cover operational duties as directed by the Cargo Supervisor/Officer e.g. freighter
Qualifications & Experience
Educated to at least GCSE standard or equivalent
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Airline / Cargo Operations environment, including at least 2 years as a Cargo Agent (or equivalent)
– Knowledge of Dangerous Goods regulations and ideally hold a DG certificate
– Knowledge of Weight & Balance procedures and Live Animal Regulation
– PC based skills such as Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
– Additionally fluency in English and the language of the country you are working is essential.
Salary & Benefits
Moreover we offer our employee’s competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
Also To Find More Job Opportunities Click Here.