News Link: Emirates SkyCargo Group Requires Senior Cargo Agent (ID:200000JX)
Provide existing and potential customers with a superior and consistent quality service, both directly and in conjunction with GHA. Similarly provide information and system support to customers with regard to rates, details, bookings, connections, regulations and other enquiries and oversee the service from GHA.
– Monitor and oversee the service provided by GHA to ensure it is in line with EK standards, such as build instruction, maximization of available space, load control, safety and ad hoc flight instruction
– Monitor import cargo receipt and breakdown; resolving any related issues
– Prepare and verify accurate cargo documentation, such as monitoring of consignment status and ensuring correct documentation is available in accordance with local regulation and company policies
– Update flight handling reports including identification and monitoring of irregularities and discrepancies
– Dispatch post flight information to the correct departments in a timely manner.
– Receive and process cargo telephone reservations in a prompt, accurate and efficient manner.
– Resolve customer queries, complaints and claims, including those escalated by Cargo Agents
– Complete administrative duties as directed by the Cargo Supervisor/Officer, including data entry, statistics and reports
– Provide support, guidance and coaching to Cargo Agents
– Provide operational support and cover operational duties as directed by the Cargo Supervisor/Officer e.g. freighter.
Qualifications & Experience
– Educated to at least year 12 certificate or equivalent.
– A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Airline / Cargo Operations environment, including at least 2 years as a Cargo Agent (or equivalent).
– Knowledge of Dangerous Goods regulations and ideally hold a DG certificate.
– Knowledge of Weight & Balance procedures and Live Animal Regulation.
– Drivers Licence with an Airside Drivers Licence preferred.
– PC based skills including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
– Fluent in written and spoken English is essential.
Moreover this position works on a rotating shift roster, which includes the requirement to work weekends and night shift. Must have the legal right to work and also live in Australia. The company will not provide or assist with obtaining work permits. Senior Cargo Agent
Also To Find More Job Offers Click Here.