News Link: Sales Engineer Job – Hira Industries ( Northern Emirates )
- Visit engineers, architects and builders as part of the companies’ planned sales program. The primary goal is to promote specifications of Hira insulation products with these key users
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all insulation products, features, functions and benefits
- Maintain clear written records of all contacts and potential business in the format requested
- Assist Sales Managers within assigned market area in corporate account targets
- Makes product recommendations and possesses technical abilities to present products and solutions to all levels of specification and engineering
- Provide technical assistance in such forms as product training and demonstrations, launch and learn sessions, and specific project discussions to ensure best possible solutions for the customer
- Stay up to date with competitive products and product positioning in the market place
- Participate in trade shows, seminars and field events as directed.
Available to join immediately
Attaching a CV is mandatory
Also To Find More Related Job Offers Click Here.
Sales Engineer Job
About the United Arab Emirates Job Market
Nearly 82 percent of total jobs registered in the UAE are from the private sector. It is comparatively easier to get a private job in the United Arab Emirates than a Public Sector or government sector. The private sector job market is also very much competitive at the same time. If you are eligible to get a job, then only you have a chance.Sales Engineer Job
In case of any job acquisition through an unconventional mode of recruitment, the chances of losing it also very high. The Labour Law of the country is clearly defined. Both employer and employee don’t get a chance to play on ‘grey area’ when a dispute arises.Sales Engineer Job
The maximum job opportunities are in the fields of Medical and Health care sector. Tourism professions, Hospitality jobs, Up to some extend the Administration jobs and Human Resources segment also has sizeable job opportunities.
The new trend due to online purchase increase is requirement of delivery personalities. This includes both four-wheel drivers – that is Light Vehicle and Truck Drivers and maximum of Motor Bike drivers.
The chances of not getting a job with a motor bike license is zero in the year 2020. Most of the courier and food delivery companies are having shortage of ‘delivery boys’.
Similarly, technically sound professionals are also getting jobs in the Oil Field sector and off shore jobs.
Highly educated people such as Scientists, Doctors, Engineers and Higher management staff are always having a position vacant in the broad business world of the United Arab Emirates. Keep your knowledge updated.
Finally, to Conclude, Prepare properly. Know the subject well. You have always a chance in the Emirates.