News Link: Sales Executive & Assistant Team Leaders – Walk In Interview
- Minimum 1 year of experience in outdoor sales for Sales Executives and minimum 3 years of experience in outdoor sales for Assistant Team Leaders of banking products in the UAE market required.
- Good knowledge of personal loan / credit card products.
- Candidate should be target-oriented and self-initiator.
- Strong personality and excellent selling skills.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
Location: Dubai / Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Salary: Fixed monthly salary + incentives based on performance
Gender: Male / Female
Candidates meeting the above criteria may walk in for an interview on 5th May 2021 (Wednesday) and 6th May 2021 (Thursday), between 10:00 AM and 2:00PM, at:
Dubai: PACT Employment Services, 209, Carrera Building, Karama, Dubai.
(Contact Number: 050-4403755)
Abu Dhabi: Derby Group, Office No. 704, Corniche Bakery Building ( Zig Zag Build), next to DANA Hotel, Tourist Club Area, Abu Dhabi.
(Contact Number: 052-7351055)
*Only candidates with relevant experience will be considered.
To View Official Notification Click Here.
Also To Find More Job Offers Click Here.
- Etihad Airways Jobs 2021 Latest Job Openings – Apply Now
- Al Futtaim Logistics Careers New Job Openings – Apply Now
- FlyDubai Careers 2021 – Latest Job Vacancies – Apply Now
- Serco Careers 2021 New Job Openings in Dubai Metro – Apply Now
- Imdaad Careers 2021 – Walk In Interview Latest Job Vacancies – View Details
- Chalhoub Group Careers 2021 New Job Vacancies – Apply Now
About the United Arab Emirates Job Market Sales Executive
Nearly 82 percent of total jobs registered in the UAE are from the private sector. It is comparatively easier to get a private job in the United Arab Emirates than a Public Sector or government sector. The private sector job market is also very much competitive at the same time. If you are eligible to get a job, then only you have a chance. Sales Executive
In case of any job acquisition through an unconventional mode of recruitment, the chances of losing it also very high. The Labour Law of the country is clearly defined. Both employer and employee don’t get a chance to play on ‘grey area’ when a dispute arises. Sales Executive
The maximum job opportunities are in the fields of Medical and Health care sector. Tourism professions, Hospitality jobs, Up to some extend the Administration jobs and Human Resources segment also has sizeable job opportunities.
The new trend due to online purchase increase is requirement of delivery personalities. This includes both four-wheel drivers – that is Light Vehicle and Truck Drivers and maximum of Motor Bike drivers.
The chances of not getting a job with a motor bike license is zero in the year 2020. Most of the courier and food delivery companies are having shortage of ‘delivery boys’.
Similarly, technically sound professionals are also getting jobs in the Oil Field sector and off shore jobs.
Highly educated people such as Scientists, Doctors, Engineers and Higher management staff are always having a position vacant in the broad business world of the United Arab Emirates. Keep your knowledge updated.
Finally, to Conclude, Prepare properly. Know the subject well. You have always a chance in the Emirates.