News Link: Secondary School Science Teachers Required – GEMS Education
Business Unit:WESGREEN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Location:UAE – Sharjah
Wesgreen International School, Sharjah continues to deliver seamless quality education. While working tirelessly to reduce the impact and risk of COVID-19 on students and staff alike. With this commitment to high standards of education we are looking for Secondary School Science teachers. Who are excited about joining a reputed GEMS Education school from the ’21-22 academic year. Also the school has a focus on high academic standards, computational thinking, social and emotional education. As well as inclusivity to allow all students to succeed through a range of academic and vocational pathways.
As well as being a great place to work, Sharjah is a progressive, vibrant and rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Sharjah enjoy a great lifestyle as well as extensive travel and leisure opportunities around the region and further afield.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- A certified teaching qualification, at degree level. Such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent specializing in teaching Secondary Biology, Chemistry or Physics
- At least 2 years of solid and demonstrable experience in teaching Secondary School Physics, Chemistry or Biology. And general science in Lower Secondary in a British curriculum school at KS3-5
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
Candidates who meet the requirements stated above are encouraged to apply. Please ensure you clearly differentiate what year groups you have experience teaching. And what your Science teaching specialism is in the cover letter section of your application. Additionally, if you will be traveling with a teaching partner please ensure you details. What subject(s) and year group(s) they are qualified to teach.
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package. Including a competitive tax free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation. And also tuition fee concession, private medical insurance, annual airfare to country of residence, and End of Service Gratuity.
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s): 1. Resume/CV
2. Passport-size photograph