News Link: Walk In Interview At Al Adil Supermarket On 14.06.2021
Today, Al Adil Trading has become a household name among Indians and other nationalities in the UAE, with 34 outlets (Companies) – in GCC & India. The secret of its success is that it knows the pulse of the expatriate Indian community, having mastered the art of sourcing the right products to its customers at the right time, be it a favourite brand or pickle or papad, or the rarest of herbs and spices. So much so that the market wisdom is that at Al Adil you will always get what you want!
|Job Vacancy||No.Of Vacancies||Salary||Location|
|Logistics Officers (Male)||2 Nos.||2000 AED||Dubai|
|Storekeepers (Male)||2 Nos.||1600 AED||Dubai|
|Graphic Designers (Male)||2 Nos.||1600 AED||Dubai|
|Cashiers (Female)||4 Nos.||2000 AED||Dubai|
|Light Vehicle Drivers (Male)||4 Nos.||2000 AED||Dubai|
|Security Guards (Male)||4 Nos.||1200 AED||Dubai|
Eligibility Criteria For Walk-In Interview :
- Logistics Officer having core experience in warehousing for the logistics officer.
- Graphic Designers having a core knowledge over Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere PRO and Digital Marketing. Required previous Project/Design samples.
- Storekeepers having experience in a similar role.
- Cashiers having an excellent command over the POS system.
- Light Vehicle Drivers must hold a UAE valid manual driving license with having extensive knowledge of Dubai/Sharjah/Abu Dhabi roads.
- Security Guards having experience in the same field.
- Having at least 2 years of relevant experience in the required field.
- Candidates should be flexible towards work.
Interview Date & Location
Date : Monday, 14th June 2021
Timing : 10:00 am – 04:00 pm
Location : Al Adil Trading, 77 Sheikh Khalifah Bin Zayed Road, Near, Sukh Sagar Restaurant, Opposite Spinney’s Karama, Dubai.
Contact: 056 4662161 & 052 8175832
Tel: 04 3706666
Also To Find More Jobs Click Here.
- Etihad Airways Jobs 2021 Latest Job Openings – Apply Now
- Al Futtaim Logistics Careers New Job Openings – Apply Now
- FlyDubai Careers 2021 – Latest Job Vacancies – Apply Now
- Serco Careers 2021 New Job Openings in Dubai Metro – Apply Now
- Imdaad Careers 2021 – Walk In Interview Latest Job Vacancies – View Details
- Chalhoub Group Careers 2021 New Job Vacancies – Apply Now
Walk In Interview At Al Adil Supermarket About the United Arab Emirates Job Market
Nearly 82 percent of total jobs registered in the UAE are from the private sector. It is comparatively easier to get a private job in the United Arab Emirates than a Public Sector or government sector. The private sector job market is also very much competitive at the same time. If you are eligible to get a job, then only you have a chance.Walk In Interview At Al Adil Supermarket
In case of any job acquisition through an unconventional mode of recruitment, the chances of losing it also very high. The Labour Law of the country is clearly defined. Both employer and employee don’t get a chance to play on ‘grey area’ when a dispute arises.Walk In Interview At Al Adil Supermarket
The maximum job opportunities are in the fields of Medical and Health care sector. Tourism professions, Hospitality jobs, Up to some extend the Administration jobs and Human Resources segment also has sizeable job opportunities.
The new trend due to online purchase increase is requirement of delivery personalities. This includes both four-wheel drivers – that is Light Vehicle and Truck Drivers and maximum of Motor Bike drivers.
The chances of not getting a job with a motor bike license is zero in the year 2020. Most of the courier and food delivery companies are having shortage of ‘delivery boys’.
Similarly, technically sound professionals are also getting jobs in the Oil Field sector and off shore jobs.
Highly educated people such as Scientists, Doctors, Engineers and Higher management staff are always having a position vacant in the broad business world of the United Arab Emirates. Keep your knowledge updated.
Finally, to Conclude, Prepare properly. Know the subject well. You have always a chance in the Emirates.