News Link: Walk In Interview In IMDAAD – Latest Vacancies In IMDAAD Apply Now
We make a difference to our customers by using our management experience and applying expert knowledge through proven integrated management systems.
|Electro – Mechanical Technician||Dubai|
Experience & Qualifications:
- Candidates having GCC/UAE experience in facilities management would be highly preferred.
- Lifeguard must hold a valid UAE Lifeguard license.
- Preference would be given to visit visa or cancelled visa holders only.
- Individuals who can start work with us on immediate basis would be considered.
Interview Date: Saturday, 19th June 2021
Timing: 08:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Location: Imdaad Manzali Camp, Near ADNOC Service Station Jebel Ali Industrial, Jebel Ali Industrial Area, Dubai.
Also To Find More Jobs Click Here.
- Etihad Airways Jobs 2021 Latest Job Openings – Apply Now
- Al Futtaim Logistics Careers New Job Openings – Apply Now
- FlyDubai Careers 2021 – Latest Job Vacancies – Apply Now
- Serco Careers 2021 New Job Openings in Dubai Metro – Apply Now
- Imdaad Careers 2021 – Walk In Interview Latest Job Vacancies – View Details
- Chalhoub Group Careers 2021 New Job Vacancies – Apply Now
Walk In Interview In IMDAAD About the United Arab Emirates Job Market
Nearly 82 percent of total jobs registered in the UAE are from the private sector. It is comparatively easier to get a private job in the United Arab Emirates than a Public Sector or government sector. The private sector job market is also very much competitive at the same time. If you are eligible to get a job, then only you have a chance. Walk In Interview In IMDAAD
In case of any job acquisition through an unconventional mode of recruitment, the chances of losing it also very high. The Labour Law of the country is clearly defined. Both employer and employee don’t get a chance to play on ‘grey area’ when a dispute arises. Walk In Interview In IMDAAD
The maximum job opportunities are in the fields of Medical and Health care sector. Tourism professions, Hospitality jobs, Up to some extend the Administration jobs and Human Resources segment also has sizeable job opportunities.
The new trend due to online purchase increase is requirement of delivery personalities. This includes both four-wheel drivers – that is Light Vehicle and Truck Drivers and maximum of Motor Bike drivers.
The chances of not getting a job with a motor bike license is zero in the year 2020. Most of the courier and food delivery companies are having shortage of ‘delivery boys’.
Similarly, technically sound professionals are also getting jobs in the Oil Field sector and off shore jobs.
Highly educated people such as Scientists, Doctors, Engineers and Higher management staff are always having a position vacant in the broad business world of the United Arab Emirates. Keep your knowledge updated.
Finally, to Conclude, Prepare properly. Know the subject well. You have always a chance in the Emirates.