യു എ ഇ യിലെ ഏറ്റവും വലിയ ബജറ്റ് എയർ ലൈൻ ആയ എയർ അറേബ്യ അവരുടെ ഷാർജ എയർപോർട്ടിലേക്ക് സ്റ്റോർസ് കൺട്രോളർ എന്ന പദവിയിലേക്ക് അപേക്ഷകൾ ക്ഷണിച്ചു.
അപേക്ഷകർക്ക് വേണ്ട യോഗ്യതകളും, ജോലിയുടെ പ്രത്യേകതകളും ഇതോടൊപ്പമുള്ള പരസ്യത്തിൽ / ലിങ്കിൽ കൊടുത്തിരിക്കുന്നു.
വായിക്കാം: ബർ ദുബായിലെ ക്ഷേത്രം മാറ്റി
To manage and control the Air Arabia “Stores” including receipt, storage and release of all the tools, equipment, and spare parts used for maintenance of Air Arabia and 3rd Party aircrafts.
Ensures all activities are carried and recorded in accordance with Company’s policies and procedures and as per regulatory bodies’ rules and regulations.
Key Result Responsibilities
- Handles and maintains the “Stores” stock level for the daily demanded items and routine jobs, this includes tool boxes and kits, spare parts, wheels, batteries, oils, etc..
- Ensures all items and components are available in place and on time to execute maintenance planned and un-planned tasks and to secure the availability and safe release of aircrafts.
- Carries out daily checks and inspections in storage areas to ensure correct storage conditions are maintained such as Temperature and Humidity Control, safety and health conditions, risk hazards, etc.
- Manages the binning locations and allocation of tools and parts in the Company stores as per instructions received from “Technical Procurement” and “Supervisor” ensuring the ICARUS “Inventory Control System Updates” are maintained to this effect; coordinates the replacement of consumable items and updates system accordingly.
- Updates and reviews the RAL system to record and monitor all activities related to received and stored parts, tools, and equipment taking into consideration material shelf life, tools calibration, shift, handover log book, critical movements, etc., all carried in accordance with agreed formats and circulation terms.
- Pre-loads system (RAL) with requirements for ADD/MDD to be ready for retrieval on time; ensures all items are loaded as per the identified coding system.
- Issues daily tool boxes and kits as well as spare parts and components based on the maintenance plans for Air Arabia and 3rd Party aircrafts routine jobs. Maintains tracking records/receipts of all items delivered.
- Provides ad-hoc inventory and stores support to both Air Arabia and 3rd Party aircrafts as per adopted procedures.
- Ensures all tools and equipment to be used for maintenance are checked and kept serviceable at all times; advises the “Rotables Team” with any unserviceable tools or parts; coordinates with vendors on tools and parts repair as necessary.
- Ensures all issued-un-used parts are credited back to stock system and returned to the main stores as per Company’s procedures.
- Prepares stock report on regular basis; reports any errors on system, identifies causes for errors and corrective measures to ensure no re-occurrence.
- Supports the “Stores Supervisor” in implementing and maintaining the safety measures, facilities adequacy and cleanliness, storage conditions and needs, communication and overall performance of the Line Store.
- Assists with logistics arrangements for parts delivery to and from the Air Arabia MRO, outstations and aircraft. Coordinates with respective departments on receiving engines, APUs as well as on handling dangerous goods.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- High School/Diploma or certificate in any related field from a recognized institution combined with the needed experience and exposure is acceptable; a bachelor degree in any discipline is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Very good communication skills (verbal, written) expressed in high level of accuracy.
- Very good English Language.
- UAE Driving License.
- The ability and willingness to work in a rotating shift pattern.
- 1-2 years of related working experience in a similar capacity within the Airline industry; experience with low cost airline is a plus.
- Working experience on inventory soft-wares shall be treated as an advantage.
- Has necessary working experience and exposure to GCAA rules and regulations pertaining to acceptance, storage and issuance of tools and equipment used for aircrafts maintenance.
- Knowledge and completion of IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations training is an advantage.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Familiar with quality assurance, internal and external audit checks and formalities.
- Proven skills in working with data and resources in a cost-effective manner.
- Multi-task oriented with high attention to details.
- Physically fit and dynamic, capable of carrying heavy equipment and moving between stores.